Wells Branch: 4th Grade House Builders!
Wells Branch 4th graders are currently working on a house-building project using an application called Google Sketch-Up. This free program from Google allows them to build 3 dimensional models. Students are putting their geometric skills and knowledge to create these awesome 3-D model homes!
– Herrington: Second Graders Create Paper Slide Videos
– Canyon Creek: Paper Slide Shows
Digital Book Reports
– Voigt 4th grade students: Digital Book Trailers
– Voigt 5th grade students: Novel Study Movies
Animal Research and Presentations
– Old Town 1st grade students
– Spicewood 2nd grade students
– Caldwell Heights 2nd grade students
http://stayingactivelyengaged.blogspot.com/p/getting-it-right-at-ches.html (May 4th posting)
– Spicewood: 5th Grade Students Spread Awareness Using Weebly
– Spicewood: Prezi Spices Up Our Presentations!
More Great Technology Happenings on Elementary Campuses Around the District:
– Double File 2nd grade students create online poems. Visit “Poetry Online” at http://dfttech.blogspot.com/2012/05/poetry-online.html
– Robertson 3rd grade students use technology to prepare for their Living History Museum. Visit “Online Databases Help With Biographical Research” at http://stayingactivelyengaged.blogspot.com/p/hot-tech-at-robertson.html
– Wells Branch 5th grade students take a closer look at owl pellets in their science lesson. Visit “Owl Pellets Up Close!” at http://wellsbranchtech.edublogs.org/2012/05/03/owl-pellets-up-close/
– Gattis students use technology as a tool. Visit “Technology as a Tool” at http://gattistech.blogspot.com/2012/05/technology-as-tool.html